Its my first nomination. Thanks Kath! I feel good with this! 🙂 ❤
Here are the rules
- Link back to the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers).
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
My 11 Questions
- If you are a teacher, which book would you recommend to your students to read?
I am a teacher, college instructor actually. And so i my students are already grown-ups, so i would recommend “A Song of Fire and Ice” by RR Martin. 🙂
- What is your favorite picture book?
None. But when I was 8 years old I guess, I love biblical stories. J
- Any favorite theater play?
I am not a fan, sorry 🙂
- What do you look for when choosing a book?
I always look for its cover page… So much inlove with dark covers and gothic. 🙂
- If you will give your best friend a book, what would it be?
He’s not a reader. So i would prefer to give him any Illustration book or manga series. I should try this. My best friend is my hubby 🙂 ❤
- Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
I have browsed the Fifty Shades of Grey, and i found it intimidating, so i havent read the whole series, yet.
- Any books you’ve been avoiding?
Do i have? Maybe a book-based movie that is very frustrating like A Walk to Remember and The Notebook. But i’ve been wanting to read those type of book, so maybe got nothing.. 🙂
- The longest time you’ve gone without reading?
A year. 2014. I havent read any because i was frustrated with Mockingjay by Collins. 😀
- Any policy in comes of book lending?
Should be returned without folding and in a short period of time…. lol.
- Do you have any book bad habits?
Yeah, sometimes I read longer than my usual sked. And I am stocked for a month on a single book because of other matters.
- What’s your favorite food/snack when you’re reading?
Any chocolate will do. 🙂
I am nominating…
My 11 Questions:
- When did you fell in love in reading?
- Who influenced you in reading?
- What’s the first novel you read?
- Any book you read and rated it almost zero? That you wished you didnt read..
- Where do you love to read?
- Asian crush?
- Do you love anime? What’s your favorite?
- Have you composed a short poem? What’s the theme?
- What do you love to collect aside from books?
- Ebook or book? Why? 🙂
- What’s your ultimate-dream-book-series-to-have?
There we go guys. Its my first time so please bear with me 🙂